FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
Contents of this page
- I. Definitions
- II. Copyright
- III. Information We Collect
- IV. How We Use and Share Information
- V. How We Protect Information
- VI. Your Rights Regarding Use of Information
- VII. Links to Other Websites
- IX. Contact Us
• You (referred to as “you” or “user” in this Agreement) means the individual or user accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
• Company (referred to as either “First United Methodist Church New Braunfels”, “FUMCNB”, “https://www.fumcnb.org”, “the church”, “the company”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Agreement) refers to First United Methodist Church New Braunfels, 572 W. San Antonio St, New Braunfels TX 78130.
• Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
• Account means a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
• Website refers to First United Methodist Church New Braunfels, accessible from https://www.fumcnb.org or any of its online/media platforms and/or internet presence.
• Service refers to the usage of, interaction in any capacity with, and/or linking to, our website or online platforms.
• Country refers to: Texas, United States
• Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the church and its services. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate services, to provide the services on behalf of the church, to perform maintenance, updates, redesigns, implementation or upgrades of necessary functions and operations related to the service or to assist the church in analyzing how the service is used.
• Third-party or Third-Party Social Media Service or Social Media refers to any website or any social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the service, or any unlimited accessibility for all purposes.
• Personal Data or Personal Information is any information that relates to an, unidentified, identified or identifiable individual.
• Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website or its affiliates, containing the details of your browsing history on that website, among other defined or undefined uses.
• Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service, its affiliates, or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
All content of the website https://www.fumcnb.org and its representative social media/online entities (including, but without limitation to, graphics, photos, text, audio recordings, sermons, presentations, services, podcasts, videos, and promotional materials) are the property of First United Methodist Church New Braunfels and protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any distribution, replication, adaptation, publication, broadcast, rebroadcast, editing, transformation, public display, or any other usage of material or content on this site and its online entities, whether attributed or not, for commercial or personal use is strictly prohibited without written permission.
Apple and the Apple Logo are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
III. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes your email, full name, phone number, address, IP address, our website history and usage data, any other identifiable information, which you submit to us through website submission forms, contact forms, newsletter signups, comments, or usage and access to our services, social media sites, and/or any other online platforms.
A. Information collected via Technology
• Location information
• Referral type (search engine, organic, direct, none)
• Device and Browser setup
• IP address
• Other non-identifying information to improve accessibility and services
The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
B. Data you provide by requesting information, making donations, submitting comments, newsletter signup, or any other manual entry by you.
C. Children’s Privacy
The website and the service are not directed to anyone under the age of 16. The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 16, or allow anyone under the age of 16 to sign up for the service. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 16 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at https://www.fumcnb.org/get-in-touch
IV. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
A. Personal Information:
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about upcoming events.
We may share Personal Information with outside parties if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; address fraud, security or technical concerns; or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
B. Non-Personal Information
V. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
VI. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
VII. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
IX. CONTACT US