LOOKING FOR PNO SIGN UP?
Parents’ Night Out (PNO) is offered monthly as a time for parents to get away and enjoy some “grown-up” time while confident their children are well-cared for. Our nursery staff is CPR certified and has many years of experience.
First kids - where kids come first!
At First UMC we want to make sure that our littlest followers of Christ are taking all the right steps toward him. What can you expect:
- Space for Children on Sunday. We have nursery care for our youngest children during all worship services on Sunday. We also have a “wiggle room” where parents can take their children if they would prefer a place for the kids to play while they watch worship on a TV.
- First Kids Worship . Our Sunday service welcomes children, but at 9:45 we have a worship and learning experience just for them.
- Vacation Bible School. Every week in the summer we host an amazing Vacation Bible School, a great time to teach children about the amazing love of God. Volunteers needed for 2023 Stellar VBS series! SIGN UP HERE
- Special Events throughout the year. First kids is always up to something! There are special events nearly every month.
Rise is for our rising kids who are almost teenagers. We meet on the 3rd Sunday monthly from 4:00-5:30pm.
We have designed a group specifically for 4th & 5th graders to help them have fun and grow in the Lord.
Rise events include most of the First Kids events and some additional ones:
- Monthly Meetups – We meet once a month for faith, fellowship and fun. We almost always have a mission project that we help support.
- RISE Camp – We have a special camp for Rise in the summer. It is a ton of fun and includes lessons on faith, games, food, and getting out and making a difference in our community.
Want to get connected?
Join our Church Center Groups for calendars, chat, resources and more. Click below to join the group. Don’t forget to download the app.